§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website http://www.aktyp-metals.de. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is AK.TYP GmbH, Managing Director: Jolanta Pytka, Krinkelweg 211, 44267 Dortmund, Germany, Phone: +49 2306 979 8848, Fax: +49 2306 979 8840 , E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. (new)
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (in addition b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 5 Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website http://www.aktyp-metals.de.